Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

THAT is some SICK animation

I love it, the thing I felt was that the fight scene could have used a few still camera shots, like pauses. A little too hectic, but AWESOME hectic! Awesome work!

WGJ4K: Psychic Surgery WGJ4K: Psychic Surgery

A video game where you play VIDEO GAMES?!

Holy shit! I NEED A COPY!!!

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Awesome!

Hilarious... and your animation skills have gotten insane. Two thumbs up.

anime munters anime munters

Amazingly well done!

I admire your bravery and your skills. Kinda creepy for me, but talent is talent.

Good job! Keep animating

KAZAHANA: Merciless KAZAHANA: Merciless

Wow! I'm really impressed

Great anime attempt! It's quite close, but there are a few things off.

Art and visual stuff: You had some good camera shots, but some not so good. The art was really strong at certain shots, but not others :P. The eyes also weren't traditional anime eyes, but that doesn't really matter. They were just missing light sources.

Voice Acting was good enough, it could use some work. You also seem to need a little help with different volume levels when multiple sounds are playing. Good music and sound effects.

Lip syncing... its anime. Lol.

Plot wise, its interesting! I look forward to more. You obviously put in a lot of effort, its really showing.

Solar City Solar City

Pretty sweet.

There were a lot of things about this flash I liked, but there were a few things I didn't. Without your textual description, the film would be confusing and not that interesting. The action was well animated... but didn't seem to really do anything other than kick one guy, slide down a rail, crash through a window. I thought the robot guys were doing good until i read what you said that they're evil?

Huh, well, maybe I'm being too picky, but I just felt kinda confused and out of context. Although I like the idea a lot!

Also the voice acting needs a bit of work, but that wasn't really a big deal.

Operation: Graveyard Operation: Graveyard

Very Nice!

The animation was clearly extremely time consuming. I really respect the work you put into this. I just feel that some of it went to waste in a few scenes of the action. Like for example, the demon. I kinda don't feel like I got a good sense of how scary and big he was, and more shots of Nene took away from the focus her and the demon's conflict.

So... other than a few scene designs, It was great! Awesome art, awesome animation, good music. Two thumbs up!

Marmot Marmot

Eurieka!

Gravity!

Lol, nice film.

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

Aw...

Corny, straight of the cob. Nice movie! I really loved the facial expressions. It's been great to see you develop as an animator!

Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire

Tasty

But what where the blue things she shot from her... neck? They seemed pretty powerful.