Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

THAT is some SICK animation

I love it, the thing I felt was that the fight scene could have used a few still camera shots, like pauses. A little too hectic, but AWESOME hectic! Awesome work!

WGJ4K: Psychic Surgery WGJ4K: Psychic Surgery

A video game where you play VIDEO GAMES?!

Holy shit! I NEED A COPY!!!

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Awesome!

Hilarious... and your animation skills have gotten insane. Two thumbs up.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Lots of fun!

But you can't really get very far on the story mode. This game's so big and makes a LOT of lag, making it impossible to get past 80% on easy mode in the garage. If there's anyway to correct this or make it better, please do! Other than that, it was a lot of fun to make a song or two.

Here's mine:

(C-C-C-Combobreaker Theme)df!!cK-ccK-ccK-ccE-acE-aaa-ecE-
idk-adk-adk-acE-aae-gdf-gbM-gbF-gbz-e cE-adf-gbw-gbE-gdf-ccN-acH-abF-cbF-cb T-gdf-cdg-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-S,ap-ebV-cbV-cfK-
ciC-afm-adM-aey-afm-ajv-aeA-adO-afm-a jv-ahY-adO-aiA-ajt-ahW-akQ-afk-ajt-ae y-adO-amC-cmB-cfQ-cfQ-cmp-gpu-gcF-cfi -cfV-cpm-ccS-gga-cga-cmp-kcS-Z-Z-Z-Z-
Z-S,ak-adC-cdC-cdC-cdE-cdH-adc-acC-ad c-adK-odI-adI-adI-adI-abv-abv-abi-abi -afs-gfq-gfr-gbW-abW-abW-abP-abN-cbN-
cbR-cbS-cbX-gbU-cbP-cfA-cfB-gbX-Z-Z-Z -Z-Z-S,if-ijq-cpm-ciA-ajt-aey-adM-aiJ -gfv-ajC-aeJ-adX-apt-cps-cgj-cgi-cfT-
gmx-cmx-cmw-cmB-cmC-cml-cmz-cmz-cmy-a mC-aml-cmD-cmD-cfZ-cfZ-cmi-gmt-ccS-Z-
Z-Z-Z-Z-S

Enjoy

Naruto: Ultimate Battle Naruto: Ultimate Battle

NUB

Finally, the front page... what took so long? Lol, good game man, you spent long enough time on it ;P

Armed with Wings 2 Armed with Wings 2

Dang man

The thing I love about your games, are the graphics and the easy, uncomplex controls. This game matches all categories of story, gameplay, challenging and easy too (for noobs). I love brawls. Your flash is the real stuff. Please sumbit more man!!!

-)S(- Bacon! (Inst.) -)S(- Bacon! (Inst.)

Haha!

For some reason, this song seems totally different than the actual bacon song. This one's serious and kinda nice. Interesting how it's just the backing of a different song. Nice.

-)S(- We are United [RAC2010] -)S(- We are United [RAC2010]

Funky

Love it, really fun song. Good work!

Give it all that you got Give it all that you got

Awesome Song!

What a legit song, very motivating and inspirational! Love it.